- Research and Strategy – Understand target market, competition, and key consumer benefits.
- Brand Development – Determine brand position, message, promise, identity, and personality.
- Advertising – Produce creative that is relevant, memorable, and persuasive. Video, Print, Web.
- Public Relations and Promotion – Implement targeted and measurable PR and Promotion.
- Production – Execute within a budget.
- Increase Revenue – Create new markets and identify new business opportunities.
- Strategic Partnerships – Partner with complementary businesses.
- Licensing – Profit from existing brand equity.
- Content Creation – Develop brand into a programming property for all platforms (TV, Web, Mobile).
- Brand Management – Monitor, measure, and manage brand equity.
- Talent Management – Build talent into a recognized and revenue generating brand.